NYU's Administration is committed to providing faculty, research staff and administrative support staff with the tools necessary to perform the various research administration functions required to ensure the responsible stewardship of extramural funds.
Central support units, including the Office of Sponsored Programs and Contract Office, and Sponsored Programs Administration, partner to assess the needs of our campuses and to develop and offer opportunities for training and professional development.
Inquiries about trainings? Email email@example.com
Research Administration Topics
- Conflict of Interest - Required Training for Investigators
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Office of Veterinary Resources
- Human Subjects Tutorial
- Controller's Division Training
Research Training Resources
Research Administration Professional Organizations
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA)
- Society for Research Administrators (SRA)