Provide updates to
Provide new travel
NYU Traveler was created to provide the NYU community with tools and services for their travel needs and to help keep them safer. University-related travel may be booked or registered through NYU Traveler. Only NYU netID holders are eligible for direct access to the NYU Traveler booking and registration tools.
From this site, you can use your NYU NetID and password to book on-line reservations for air, rail, hotel, or car with Egencia (an Expedia company), NYU's preferred travel booking tool. You can also call an agent at Egencia via the telephone number provided above. By booking through Egencia, your travel plans will be automatically registered with the NYU Traveler trip registration tool, which NYU has created to provide you with up-to-the-minute information of potential threats to your safety during your travels, and to enable NYU to get in touch with you to render aid in the event of an emergency.
Choice was an important precept for us in designing this system. Therefore, you can elect to make your NYU-related travel arrangements through other means and then register your travel itinerary manually with NYU Traveler.
See the 'Helpful Links' section found on the right side of this page for FAQ, as well as information on insurance, immunizations, visas, passports, embassies, traveler health, travel advisories, and world culture.
- Have questions about travel booking via Egencia, travel arranging, NYU preferred suppliers, or student group travel? Email the Global Travel Team at NYUGlobalTravelTeam@nyu.edu for support.
- Have questions about the trip registration tool or are you experiencing any technical difficulties? Please contact the NYU IT Service Desk.
- Did you book your travel with an outside agency and are manually entering your itinerary in the trip registration tool? Do you have questions about using the Self Registration Travel Form (SRTF) or need guidance editing travel leg information? If so, please review this SRTF Instruction Sheet.
- You can also reference the following videos for How to Use the Self Registration Travel Form or Adding Side Trips and Updating Submitted Travel Information.
NYU Public Safety: +1 212-998-2222
- Looking for a mobile solution to your travel booking needs? Please follow the link to read more about Egencia's TripNavigator smartphone application, and feel free to reach out to the NYU Global Travel Team to inquire on how to be set up with the application's login credentials.