You don't have to travel far to experience great art: The university's gallery network is comprised of various art galleries in and around our New York City campus that are operated by NYU departments, students, professors, and groups.
- 1 Washington Place
- Main gallery on the ground floor facing Washington Place. Other gallery spaces are located on the 4th, 5th, and 6th floors
- Home to the Gallatin Arts Festival
- 15 East 84th Street
- Operated by the Institute for the Study of the Ancient World
- 60 Washington Square South, Eighth Floor
- Operated by Kimmel Galleries